Thursday, April 7, 2011

Gavin&Courtney

                                                       Gavin had me on my back pounding deep in my ass. He had already cum twice in my tight little shithole. Oredering me not to leak. If I did he would slap me across the face. He also had his hands firmly around my throat. I began feeling him squeezing my throat tightly as his eyes rolled in the back of his head and he unloaded yet again in my already full creamy spunk filled ass. I felt like a jellied donut about to burst. Gavin held my ass cheeks together as he pulled out. Then ordered me to get on me knees and hold it in as he had Bruno mount me and guided his red love shaft into my already abused asshole. This was the first time I had let Bruno penetrate me anally.

                                                     I began crying out and Gavin clamped a hand tightly on my mouth. Bruno seemed to thrust more excitedly in my ass than he did in my pussy. I guess because its hotter and tighter. I bit one of Gavin's fingers as Bruno began picking up even more speed. Gavin reached under me and began to rub my clit. Finally I began relaxing as I felt Bruno's second spurts of doggy jizz in my already human jizzed ass. Gavin before having Bruno mount me gave me a bowl and I put it under me as it all began to ooze and gush out. Gavin kept rubbing my clit and I soon came as Bruno also came again. I began to feel him swell and knew that he was about to knot. I began to whimper and then started raising my voice in a shout. Gavin placed his hand back over my mouth.

"Grind your little incestuous beast fucked ass into that knot."

It hurt too much. But I did it as tears streamed down my face.

"I said to work and milk that knot with your little skank ass!" He slapped me across the face.

I began humping it and grinding it harder and harder as Gavin kept yelling at me. Bruno began humping back. And it somehow felt like his knot went up a size by doing that. Which made me squeel in pain. Finally Bruno began going limp and fell out. He licked my torn and bleeding ass for a second or two.

"Now squeeze all of that luv cum into that bowl." I squeezed and pushed until the bowl was almost over flowing. Gavin had me slosh it around to mix his and Bruno's cum. After he was satisfied. He ordered me to drink it. I drank every last drop and proceeded to lick the bowl clean. Gavin stroked my hair.

"That's a girl. Later today we're going to my friend Troy's farm and your going to let him and I fuck you anyway we please. Also his horse Mallox." I began to argue about fucking someone I don't even know. When Gavin shoved 2 fingers in my already bruised, swollen, and slightly bleeding asshole. Jamming and thrusting them in there as hard as he could. Which caused me to begin crying again.

"I don't give a fuck what you want. I'm your master. You obey me." He said as he slid his fingers out and had me lick them clean.

It may not seem like it, but since my brother and I have been together. Dating as an actual couple. I love being his little slave whore. I love it when he beats and degrades me, but only in a sexual manner. I've met Troy on a few occassions and Mallox. Mallox is a giant, black Arabian with soft gold eyes. He's a very beautiful animal, and I don't mind giving horse cock a try, but I'm just nervous about the size.


~LATER THAT DAY~

For nearly two hours I let Gavin and Troy have me everywhich and anyway possible. Which was actually kind of fun, and enjoyable. They lead me out to the stable. And before starting with Mallox they take me to an empty stall and begin inserting dildos of all shapes and sizes into my pussy and asshole each one getting gradually bigger. Until Troy is satisfied that I can handle Mallox. When we get to Mallox's stall Troy sticks a few fingers in me and pulls themm out. He tells me to take Mallox and gently stroke and kiss his area as Troy has him sniff his fingers with my juice on them. Mallox whinnies.

I'm already stroking, licking, kissing as Mallox begins growing longer and getting harder. Soon I'm taking as much of his equine cock in my mouth as I can and deep throat not even a quarter of it. Mallox humping my mouth nearly choking me. I begin gagging and release it from my mouth. I don't think I can manage giving him a full blowjob. So I lick and jack his shaft. I see a vein swelling but not his entire dick and Troy said he's about to blow his first load. So I position myself right under his massive head. I get quick small thin sprays then as quickly as I recieve the small spritzer I'm being showered and coated with horse spunk. It's thicker than Bruno's, saltier and even has a gamey taste. Gavin wipes me off a little and troy brings out what looks like a small ladder but with a wider top.

They set it under Mallox and have me climb on top. And lay down. Troy has me drape my legs over the sides and then guides Mallox enermous hose like cock into my slightly quivering pussy. I close my eyes and take in a sharp breath as the head slips in. I look down and see a slight bulge under my skin. Troy guides more of Mallox in. I clench my jaw to keep from yelping. I look over at Gavin for reassurance and he has his cock out stroking away like he does when I'm with Bruno. Slowly Mallox begins humping and Troy moves out of the way. I begin moaning as I get use to his size, but begin whimpering as Mallox drives it in deeper and faster. The ladder begins shaking and rocking but not violently. Mallox is breathing hard and snorting. Soon I see his haunches lunge forward and he mounts his thighs around the ladder like it was the ass of a mare. I moan and shudder as I cum and cum and cum again. Finally Mallox whinnies and snorts. And I feel the head bulge as he unloads his horsee load in me. It feels like a fire hydrant spraying and coating my inside. Since he doesn't knot. He pulls out and trots a little ways a way to recover. After 20 minutes. Troy tries to get Mallox interested again so we can perform anal. But he doesn't seem interested.

Which I'm kind of grateful for. There's always tomorrow though.

2 comments: